Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Trust

 I take my child to near station(of school) everyday. I also pick her up at station again. She goes to school with her friends from the station. At first, I heeled them to the gate of the school. But my daughter said"I can go to school with my friends! I don't need any help, Mom!". 
 But I concerned about their manners.Of course they do not know the public manners yet. I think grown-ups should to teach the public manners. Of course I lecture them persistently until now. So maybe kids think "That mother is really fussy person!" . 
 I feel...Recently grown-ups do not teach the manners to kids. When I was kid, stranger called attention for us. So sometimes I feel "Am I wrong!?"
 Maybe my daughter has own world with her friends, so I really understand that excessive meddling is not good. It is difficult to do the parenting and raising.

No comments: