Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Get angry !

 I always pick my daughter up near station of school. Almost students go back to their home by themselves. But I am really scared this strange world. Of course I feel my child doesn't know public manners yet, so I have to teach it to my child.
 But I will see the"Kid's world ",too. Sometimes kid's world is really heartless. So I often warn to them. I might be a "That's enough!!" for them. 
  I just wait at station when she comes back to there from school, then we get together and get on the train. We have to change other line after first train.... My daughter promise to wait for her friend without asking. But our second train have arrived!! To tell the truth, I don't want to wait. Because we might loose our time. We have to do many thing after school.And I think if my daughter want to wait at there for her friend, she should come back with her friend from school. I missed one train, but I decided to get on next train. So I said "If you want to come back with your friend, please come back alone." She was worrying about her friend,and afraid about me. 

 I am really mad ,because she did not thinking about me. Maybe my pickup became commonplace for her. Pickup is my decision, but I feel "Remember to be helped from somebody".

 But I really understand her "Kid's world". I don't know how much do I intervene in her world.

No comments: