Monday, June 23, 2008

Time

  Before my daughter was going to kindergarten , I was really really busy everyday.So I could not cleaned my house up completely. But she goes to school from this spring, I can have own time than before. Strange to say, I don't have any idea to use MY time. 
 So I decided to wipe my house up everyday. Fortunately, I have the commuter pass of train,so I go to shopping by train:) I don't spend the gas of car. It is good for Ecology! Of course I have MY BAG when I go to shopping.
 But I don't have motivation for study now, it is hard to sit down in front of desk. I am disgusted with myself.  

4 comments:

MomKori said...

Hello.
Thank you for your comment on my blogs. I've sent you a message on SKYPE and hope you get it all right.

You say you have no motivation for study. What study are you interested? English?

cherry said...

Hi Mrs.momkori:) Thank you for your message! Please registrate my name! Maybe I can join next time:)

Yes, I am interested in English! I have touched with English for a looooooooong time...you know, I am really lazy person, so ...my english level is low. So I would like to write my blog in English at least.

Thank you for your comment:)

Lucy said...

Hello!
Your kid is same age of my younger son.
I don't have motivation for study now too.
I try to study engish in trans. But I can't do it. I feel tired and sleepy every day.

Boys are very busy. I am not young.
See you!

cherry said...

Hello ! Lucy! Thank you for coming to my blog.
Oh...your younger son and my daughter are same age!? Wow~~How about Boy's parenting?
Keep motivation is really difficult, isn't it? I might sleep when my daughter goes to bed.
Take care!